Learn How To Use Your Camera For Travel And Street Photography. Melbourne
Beginners digital photography course at a dynamic city location. Perfect for those wishing to understand the basic manual controls on their digital SLR or FILM camera. The workshop will cover the fundamentals of controlling your camera, how to use natural light on location and the power of composition. Covering the basics of portraiture, landscape, street and travel photography, the course will leave you feeling comfortable in your ability to take great shots in any location.
The workshop is a single 3 hour workshop on location, with the option for a second workshop at a discounted price.
WORKSHOP LIMITED TO 5 STUDENTS
You will Learn
- Basic set up of your DSLR or FILM Camera
- manual control of APERTURE, SHUTTER SPEED and ISO
- composition, natural light and flash if required
- portraiture, landscape, architecture, street and travel photography
what you need
- A fully charge DSLR, FILM or COMPACT camera with manual controls
- Either a multi range lens or multiple lens'
- Memory card or film
- A notepad and pen
- the desire to learn and become the best photographer you can be!
- VICTORIA MARKET
- Weekends on Saturday or Sunday
TIME AND PLACE
follow up class for a second 3 hour session available for $65pp